WHAT IS A LEAD MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.?
Lead Management is the process of tracking and managing leads [customers] until the point where they make a purchase.
WHY LEAD MANAGEMENT SYSTEM..?
1. Provides Useful Data:
Setting up a lead management process provides your business with useful and measurable data on your leads and how they are responding to your marketing tactics.
2. Effective Analysis on Leads:
It helps to find where your lead numbers get stuck, slip away, or skyrocket and analyze this information to identify improvement possibilities that will ultimately increase sales.
3. Stable Relationship with Customers:
Consistently keeping in touch with potential customers puts your product at the top of their minds. This allows you to create a stable relationship with customers.
MAJOR STEPS IN LEADS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
1. LEAD GENERATION
Generating queries from customers through various lead generation activities such as email, website, social media, webinars, and paid ads.
· Why is Lead Generation Important to Business..?
Without leads, a company will not have the opportunity to convert prospects into customers.
2. LEAD QUALIFICATION
· You can customize lead scores by lead property and interactions over email, in the application.
· You can add points to leads that meet your buyer to prioritize leads you should be speaking to.
· This helps you weed out leads that are a waste of your time.
3. LEAD NURTURING
· Educate and demonstrate the value of your product/service.
· With a lead management software, you can send campaigns to these leads- who are not ready yet to make a purchase
4. LEAD DISTRIBUTION
· The lead management system provides an organized flow of leads to the sales.
· The distribution process helps optimize the sales team’s efficiency and reduces the risk of calling on dead ends.
5. LEAD TRACKING
· With a lead management system, a company can determine a lead’s real-time sales position.
· Lead management often promotes accurate sales forecasting, which leads to better operations management.
6. LEAD TRACKING
· Lead Reports are used to keep an eye on the volume of incoming leads
· The reports can be produced for any given date range such as the current week or month or year-to-date.
LEAD MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
OUR LEAD MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE LOOKS