LEADS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Lead Management is the process of acquiring and managing leads (potential customers) until the point where they make a purchase.
- This is a more involved process than standard advertising and is most applicable to eCommerce stores that generate individual relationships with customers.
- Provides Useful Data:
- Setting up a lead management process provides your business with useful and measurable data on your leads and how they are responding to your marketing tactics.
- Effective Analysis of Leads:
- It helps to find where your lead numbers get stuck, slip away, or skyrocket and analyze this information to identify improvement possibilities that will ultimately increase sales.
- Stable Relationship with Customers:
- Consistently keeping in touch with potential customers puts your product at the top of their minds. This allows you to create a stable relationship with the customer.
MAJOR STEPS IN LEADS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- LEAD GENERATION
Generating queries from customers through various lead generation activities such as email, website, social media, webinars, and paid ads.
- Why is Lead Generation Important to Business..?
Without leads, a company will not have the opportunity to convert prospects into customers.
- LEAD QUALIFICATION
- You can customize lead scores by lead property and interactions over email, in the application.
- You can add points to leads that meet your buyer to prioritize leads you should be speaking to.
- This helps you weed out leads that are a waste of your time.
- LEAD NURTURING
- Educate and demonstrate the value of your product/service.
- With lead management software, you can send campaigns to these leads- who are not ready yet to make a purchase.
- LEAD DISTRIBUTION
- The lead management system provides an organized flow of leads to the sales.
- The distribution process helps optimize the sales team’s efficiency and reduces the risk of calling on dead ends.
- LEAD TRACKING
- With a lead management system, a company can determine a lead’s real-time sales position.
- Lead management often promotes accurate sales forecasting, which leads to better operations management.
- LEAD REPORTING
- Lead Reports are used to keep an eye on the volume of incoming leads
- The reports can be produced for any given date range such as the current week or month or year-to-date.